Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Back from the Edge But Still at the Zoo...

It's been a while and I will make no guarantees that I'll be back for long but after a bit of a hiatus I'm offering today's 5min VO2 effort playlist. I'm on sabbatical on a lot of levels, working through some personal, athletic and professional issues that have consumed my time and attention for a few months now.

Here's what we're massaging our eardrums with this afternoon:

Keep the Car Running - Arcade Fire
Dakota - Stereophonics
Emerge - Fischerspooner
Wrong Way - Sublime
Cuttooth - Radiohead
Let My Love Open the Door - Pete Townshend
Fortune Teller - Robert Plant and Alison Krauss
Up Tight - The Hives
No Cars Go - Arcade Fire
Breakaway - The Detroit Cobras
Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
Trouble - Coldplay

Then I'm heading out to do some tasty bump repeats on the LFP on this gorgeous, sunny autumn day before coffee with my best friend. That makes me happy and at the moment, that's all I really want and the only thing that matters.