Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tunes


Eddie. The man speaks to me.

I'm very fortunate in that I get to play 'adult gym class' for a living. The money isn't super great but being able to work part time with cool people and have fun doing it makes up for whatever downside exists. This morning in spin we did some tasty LT/Vo2 work to the playlist below.

Walking in Your Footsteps - The Police
Devil in Me - 22-20s
I'm not Your Man - Doughboys
The Fixer - Pearl Jam
Walk Idiot Walk - The Hives
Where are we Runnin' - Lenny Kravitz
Think I'm in Love - Beck
Let My Love Open the Door - Pete Townshend
12:51 - The Strokes
Low Rider - War
Good Times, Bad Times - Godsmack
Albatross Joe - Cocktail Preachers
This is Your Life - Dust Brothers with Tyler Durdin
Whipping - Pearl Jam
Trouble - Coldplay

Looks like I''l be retiring to the beach again on Friday after finishing at work. It's a good place to spend time and decompress when your head is at the zoo. I finished 'Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde' and have begun 'Lunar Park' by Bret Easton Ellis. He's a very troubled guy but his writing style makes for easy reading. Up next is 'American Psycho.' I may or may not race this weekend. There's a local crit I'm considering that looks like a good opportunity to stretch the legs and lungs a bit with the boys. And I might even do the women's race too.