Monday, December 31, 2007

Down Time

I haven't posted in weeks - not much to say. Lou's been doing a super job as the blog's eye-candy, hasn't he (refer to previous post)? December has been an odd month. I haven't touched the bike except to teach spin class on the rollers at work. All I've been doing is eating pizza and watching my new TV. Oh, and occasionally I get up from the La-Z-Boy to check email. I vowed earlier in the fall to not ride the rollers for any training sessions forced indoors due to inclement weather and I'm happy to say that I've stuck to that. Rather than ride the rollers, I just don't ride at all! I'm liking this whole "down time" thing. I seem to have gotten used to it and it's working quite well for me.
Yeah. And if you believe a word of that you know absolutely nothing about me - and that's all I am saying.
20 days to SanDiego.....