Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What I'm Blasting My Ears With Lately....



I said last post that I'd put together a partial list of some of the stuff I've been listening to lately so here's a random sampling of my playlist titled 'Shut Up and Ride Your Bike.' Keep in mind I said it was a bizarre mix of things.....

Holiday in Cambodia - Dead Kennedies
Friends - Led Zeppelin
Henrietta - The Fratellis
Salute Your Solution - The Raconteurs
Genepool Convulsions - The Hives
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away - Eddie Vedder
Comedown - Bush
Dammit - Blink 182
The Rain Song - Led Zeppelin
Natural One - The Folk Implosion
Space for the Papa - Jeff Beck
I'm Gonna Crawl - Led Zeppelin
A Momentary Lapse of Reason - Pink Floyd
Ruby Soho - Rancid
Better Man - PJ
Fame - David Bowie
Miss You - Rolling Stones
Train in Vain - The Clash
The Mercy Beat - The The
MIA - Foo Fighters
Rats - PJ
Dig Lazarus Dig - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Whipping Post - The Allman Brothers Band
Deadweight - Beck
Molly - Sponge
Brianstorm - Arctic Monkeys
Song X - Neil Young
It's Alright - Big Head Todd and the Monsters
40' - Franz Ferdinand
Fortune Teller - Robert Plant and Allison Krauss (god I can listen to this song a hundred times a day)
Release - PJ
Blow Up the Outside World - Soundgarden
Strange Condition - Peter Yorn
Try Not to Breathe - REM
Gallow's Pole - Led Zeppelin

Lots of Zep - go figure. It's been working of late for my twisted brain but that'll change soon enough.