Sunday, January 6, 2008

Help Wanted

Wanted: Someone to Clean my Bikes
I'm not kidding. I will pay you to clean my bikes. Above is an example of just what type of ick you would be responsible to clean, scrub, degrease, polish, and lube in effort to restore my bikes to top working order. Previous bike mechanic experience a plus as it's possible that some repair work might be necessary from time to time. Work must be completed at my residence - sorry, no travel stipend. I will provide hot and cold water hose, buckets, soap, degreaser, brushes, towels, any necessary tools, your beverage of choice and pretty much whatever else you need. I might even stick around and provide comic relief if I'm not otherwise engaged. Oh yeah - male candidates are strongly urged to apply. Would that constitute gender discrimination?