Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hello Cervelo!!


This past autumn I sold a couple of my older bikes in effort to raise the funds to upgrade to a nicer time trial bike. I'd been actively looking for a few months when MetLifeGuy came across a used Cervelo P2c on ebay that was the proper size so I watched it for a few days and was lucky enough to place the winning bid with just seconds to go in the auction. Now that was a rush but not something I plan to do again any time soon - auctions and my anxious nature are not compatible.

Spin class this Christmas Eve morning was tough but a solid group of hard-working athletes showed up and crushed out 30+min of threshold efforts to the following soundtrack:

Somewhere a Clock is Ticking - Snow Patrol
WMA - PJ
Whatever Happened to My Rock n' Roll - BRMC
Suicide Blonde - INXS
I Feel Love - Blue Man Group feat. Tracy Bonham and Rob Swift
Cochise - Audioslave
She Builds Quick Machines - Velvet Revolver
What Difference Does it Make? - The Smiths
Dakota - Stereophonics
The Shock of the Lightning - Oasis
Breathe - The Prodigy
Thirty-Three - Smashing Pumpkins

Not much else to say at the moment - cupcakes are finished, 007 is on the big screen and my feet are up. It's ugly out there - way too much precip but I'm hoping to ride outside tomorrow, my head needs it - bad. The rollers are just not a fun way to spend saddle time.