Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What We're Doing in Spin Today

Today's gloomy weather has motivated me to make a new playlist for noontime class. We'll be doing a 3/4min tempo/threshold zig-zag workout. Here's the soundtrack:

Blow Up the Outside World - Soundgarden
I Got Mine - The Black Keys
Cochise - Audioslave
The Fixer - Pearl Jam
Whatever Happened to My Rock and Roll - BRMC
Strange Times - The Black Keys
I Woke Up This Mornin' - The Mooney Suzuki
Leash - Pearl Jam
She Builds Quick Machines - Velvet Revolver
Runnin' Wild - Airborne
Devour - Shinedown
Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix

It's not likely that I'll post again til after the weekend so I want to send good luck wishes to Mike Wakeley who's heading to Cincinnati for a weekend of 'cross racing. Go Mike!! Have a great time and race your ass off!

Now that 'cross is where my focus (sort of) lies, the plan was to do some riding at Jackson Park. Depending on the degree of weather hate I experience, that may turn into a (gasp!!) strength workout at the gym. That's right - you heard it here first. I might actually pretend that I'm 'lifting weights.' And my co-workers will probably (justifiably) make fun of me for it.