Monday, March 31, 2008

Where is Spring?


I have no idea who's ass this is but all I can say is "ow," and "wow..."

All joking aside, seems a bunch of male readers/browsers/phantom blog lurkers had a lot of funny comments about the "big cock" picture on my previous post. It's a chicken, boys. Friggin' gutterbrains :).

What have I been listening to lately? Here's a brief smattering....so much music, so little time...

Life on a Chain - Peter Yorn
Drop Dead Legs - Van Halen
Punkrocker - The Teddybears (feat. Iggy Pop) - thanks to Kristin for that one...
This is a Call - Foo Fighters
Don't Change - INXS
Top Floor, Bottom Buzzer - Morphine
Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is - Jet
Where are We Runnin'? - Lenny Kravitz
Mrs. Robinson - The Lemonheads
Jerk it Out - Caesars
Sunshine of Your Love - Cream
When the Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin
Cult of Personality - Living Color
Fire Woman - The Cult
The Only One I Know - Charlatans UK
London Calling - The Clash
The Healer - John Lee Hooker
They're Blind - The Replacements
It Can Happen - Yes
Take Me to the River - Talking Heads
Out in the Cold - Tom Petty
Given to Fly - PJ
Set Me Free - Velvet Revolver
Found Out About You - Gin Blossoms
Rush - Big Audio Dynamite
Last Night - The Strokes
Highwire Days - Psychedelic Furs
Someone's Calling - Modern English
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
MFC - PJ
The Rascal King - Mighty Mighty Bosstones
....finished with Warning Sign by Coldplay. Another one of those I love but can't explain.


I'm racing this weekend - will it ever stop raining?? I was hoping to avoid having to apply embrocation - I don't like getting it all over my hands and stuff. Is anyone out there game to come along and do the application for me? Gutterbrains, you gettin' this? It's definitely a guy's job. Let me know.