Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friday at Last

That's a fine looking tat, eh? Oh, nice bicep too...pretty hot

What a week this has been - too much to detail here but suffice to say that I'm happy that we've almost arrived at Friday (the 13th !!) without any animals being hurt along the way. I heard a great quote on the radio the other day and got a good laugh, "hard work pays off in the long run. Laziness pays off now." So I mentioned it in class and got a few laughs before we started to do some tasty VO2 and LT work. Here's the soundtrack (I've been on a PJ binge of sorts lately):

Rifles - BRMC
Jeremy - Pearl Jam
C'mon C'mon - The Von Bondies
Get on Your Boots - U2
Breakerfall - Pearl Jam
Unchained - Van Halen
Sheila take a Bow - The Smiths
Porch - Pearl Jam
Leaving on a Jet Plane - Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
Kashmir - Led Zeppelin
Early to Bed - Morphine
Spaceman - The Killers
I Want You - Kings of Leon

Looks like maybe some snow this weekend but temps should be sort of agreeable - 30s both days - so I'm hoping that all miles will be completed outdoors. I guess we'll see....